Paul J. Driver, M.D. is a senior doctor at Soll Eye and is Cornea fellowships trained in the front section of the eye, both the clear and white portions. He is highly trained to perform corneal transplants. Additionally, Dr. Driver performs routine eye exams specializing in cataract surgery and dryness or excessive tearing of the eyes.
Dr. Driver is fully trained to diagnose and treat almost any eye condition, and his expertise extends strongly into his ability to provide the caring necessary for regular, annual eye check-ups.
Temple University of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Genetics, University of Birmingham, England
Abington Hospital, Abington, PA
North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC
Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Archives of Ophthalmology
- Survey of Ophthalmology