David B. Soll, M.D., F.A.C.S. is nationally and internationally renowned ophthalmologist and is the senior member and founder of Soll Eye. He is a professor of ophthalmology at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, a division of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. His past appointments have included being Chief of Ophthalmology at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, PA and also for Cooper Hospital in Camden, NJ, where he was also Chairman of the Opthalmology residency program.
Dr. Soll has also held teaching appointments at the medical school of the University of Pennsylvania and Hahnemann University Medical School.
Dr. Soll's accomplishments include the development of surgical techniques used in eye plastic surgery, cataract and intraocular lens surgery and glaucoma surgery. He is the auger of a widely used textbook on eye plastic surgery and has written over 100 articles related to surgical procedures in cataract, intraocular lens, glaucoma and plastic surgery procedures.
Dr. David Soll is the founder of Soll Eye and is now retired and very much a part of the Soll Eye family.
Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL
Philadelphia General Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, New York, NY
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association of University Professors in Ophthalmology
- American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (medical honor society)
Multiple chapters in eye surgery books and eye medical journals
Improved techniques and instrumentation for eye surgery
Eye plastic & reconstructive surgery; cataract removal and intraocular lens implants